Thursday, May 5, 2011

Poland Poland Poland

Well everyone - its back again!!! The third edition of Whats On Your Mind Bill!!!


Today we have the honour of interviewing King Boleslaw I Chroby, who reigned over Poland from 992 to 1025! So lets get to it then, shall we?!


So whats on your mind Boleslaw?


BIC: Well, I am happy that you had me, and I am hon-


WOYMB: Ya, that's cool - so listen, can I call you Coleslaw?


BIC: What is Coleslaw? Why do you want to call me Coleslaw?


WOYMB: Haha, well its a cabbage based side-dish, that works great with chicken. It also kind of rhymes with your name, so its funny, you know?


BIC: I am an honoured political strategist, and Polish hero - My name is not to be sullied by Cabbage.


WOYMB: Ok...Sorry about that - so no coleslaw, then...Lets talk facial hair, Boleslaw. I gotta say, the mustache - top tier!!! Fuck, how many hours a day do you spend grooming that sonofabitch?!


BIC: Well, I do not groom it myself. I have a harem of women, who apply fine honeys, while dancing a traditional Polish dance. I have also decreed that they are to wear slippers made of sausages during this procedure. The procedure lasts between 4-6 hours. The women are exhausted, and sore, as sausages do little to protect ones feet.


WOYMB: Badass! So; what exactly are you looking at in your photo? You look like you're immersed in deep thought.


BIC: Giant Sausages, riding the wave to Polish freedom, and prosperity.


WOYMB: I hear dat!





No comments:

Post a Comment