Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mr. Franklin

Its Back, and bigger than ever (subjectively)! Whats on Your Mind Bill has the pleasure of talking to a legendary political theorist, inventor, satirist, etc...An original Founding Father of the United States, Benjamin Franklin!!

Lets have at it:


WOYMB: So Ben, whats on your mind?

BF: Feet.

WOYMB: Um...Feet? I uh, right...So how do you feel about being highly sought after by the Hip Hop community sir! Honoured?

BF: Yes, I am honoured. It certainly is often times, all about 'myself'. However, one must not misrepresent me. Nasir Jones suggests that he would like "Dead Presidents" to represent him. I however was never President!

WOYMB: That is an excellent point Mr. Franklin! So, why is it then, that you never became president of the United States?

BF: Well, I suppose I would chalk it up to my wide ranging mosaic of interests. I felt as though being president would stymie my ability to pursue other facets of knowledge and discovery...That and my insatiable lust for feet.

WOYMB: Again with the feet! Is there something you want to get off your chest, Ben?

BF: Well, there certainly is something that I would like to get ON my chest; your feet, you filthy bastard! Take off your shoes! Let me see your jiblets!

WOYMB: Jesus! I think Ill pass Ben! Can we just get back on topic please!

BF: Certainly, certainly...My apologies...Just let me take a look at them...

WOYMB: No! Ben! Seriously, dude. Your getting pretty weird here. That look in your eyes has me spooked pretty good...

BF: Dip your feet in tar, and walk on my body.

WOYMB: Holy Fuck! Are you kidding me?!

BF: Feed your feet to my mouth. Call me a Walrus, and step on my face. I will give you 100 shillings.

WOYMB: Goddamn it, Ben!

BF: Make it 200 if you let me wear a large diaper. Not to worry, I already have a Man-Crib. We are well sorted...

WOYMB: I...

BF: 500!

No comments:

Post a Comment