Friday, May 13, 2011

Mr. Bello

Well, we're back again! The folks at Whats on Your Mind Bill, have managed to secure another interview with a World Leader! Impressive to say the least!!

Today we have the honour of speaking with Ahmadu Bello, the first Premier of North Nigeria!!




So, lets get to it shall we; whats on your mind Ahmadu?



AB: Well, (chuckles) do you know when you see a cat get stuck in a box? It is cute when they do that, yes? I like this.

WOYMB: Yes indeed it is, sir. I'm always entertained by the YouTube videos, and the like...

AB: Yes. They are very fun. I spend hours watching the cats get stuck in the boxes, and it makes me smile.

WOYMB: That's interesting, Ahmadu. So, if you don't mind, can I ask you about your garb? Are you fashioning a rudimentary space outfit, or perhaps some sort of Knight armour?

AB: NO! I am not doing those things. I am hiding! I am covering!


WOYMB: Hiding? Covering? From what?

AB: My neck. It brings me great shame. It once brought me great pride. Now pure shame, and much anger.

WOYMB: Wow. Why is that Ahmadu?

AB: Are you familiar with the Hip-Hop/Rap artist Gucci Mane?

WOYMB: Umm...Yes....

AB: That man stole from me!

WOYMB: What?

AB: Yes, he stole! I had him to my compound, for a sexual party, and he was enthralled, once he saw my traditional tattoo.

WOYMB: I...

AB: Yes, I am covering my neck to hide the tattoo that covers it. The tattoo of a Banana Split, that represents all that I am. He had the dishonour of stealing my tattoo! But, an ice cream cone? That has nothing to do with honour. The Banana Spilt is the most honourable of desserts. An Ice Cream cone? A folly of man. A disrespect to the Banana Split and everything it stands for.

WOYMB: So, your neck garb is covering your tattoo of a Banana Split, because you are ashamed that rapper Gucci Mane, copied you with his cheek tattoo of an ice cream cone?

AB: EXACTLY. I am in hell.

WOYMB: Yes you are. Poor, poor Ahmadu...

No comments:

Post a Comment