Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One night in Tonga

Welcome everyone!

Its the second installment of 'Whats on You Mind Bill", the blog that asks various world currencies, 'whats on their mind'. Our maiden post recieved staggeringly good press, and literally millions of people can now rest easy knowing what is on the mind of former Prime Minister Wilfrid Laurier!

Now, there has been much speculation as to who's brain we would pick next. 'Gotta be Andrew Jackson', some said. Others thought the Queen would be a likely candidate.

Well, I have a suprise in store:


Its former King of Tonga, the honourable Taufa ahau Tupou IV!!!


So with our futher ado,

Whats on Your Mind Taufa?

TaTIV: Ugg!

WOYMB: Umm...So...Is it true, sir that you once fought Street Fighter's M. Bison?

TaTIV: Yes. It is true. He is a good fighter, but I am superior.

WOYMB: Can you lay out the battle a bit for us, sir?

TaTIV: Yes. It was 1995. M. Bison and I were on ICQ, and he called me a Walrus. I took offence to this, and challenged him to a battle in the courtyard of my Palace. Women and Men of Tonga flocked to see the battle. It went the full three rounds. Down to the wire - both our powers the smallest of red nibs. He came at me through the air with a Double Knee Press. In anticipation, I blocked it, threw an uppercut, and won the battle.

WOYMB: Holy Shit!!!

TaTIV: Yes. I declared a country wide Tongan Orgy, that lasted 3 weeks. M. Bison - full of honour - joined me. We intercoursed many. You must leave now.

WOYMB: Um...Sir, can you please not brandish that large blade. You are scaring me.

TaTIV: Leave my palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment