Monday, June 20, 2011

Niko Pirosmani

Unstoppable! Whats on Your Mind Bill's run of interviewing people featured on various World Currencies, continues!

This week, its famed Georgian painter Niko Pirosmani!
Shall we?

So, Niko, whats on your mind?

NP: I have mustache...Woman lust for Niko's mouth hair. Niko does not care what they want. Niko is for the eating of the paints!

WOYMB: You eat paint, Niko?

NP: Da.

WOYMB: Ya, I, uh...I guess that explains why the mouth region of your face is purple. Its paint, eh Niko?

NP: Da.

WOYMB: And, I suppose that the paint eating has a lot to do with why you're not wearing pants.

NP: Da.

WOYMB: And how you're playing with your penis?

NP: Da.

WOYMB: Well, Niko I think that is inappropriate. I am trying to conduct a serious interview with you, and you showed up pantless, having eaten paint, and are now masturbating right infront of me. For shame, Niko.

NP: NIKO OWNS HORSE! NIKO LIVES IN WATER BASIN!

WOYMB: Jesus Christ.

NP: NIKO IS SAD BABY!

WOYMB: There is paint everywhere...You know what; I'm done...

NP: AUUUUUGHGGHGHHGHGGHGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment