Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Domingo Faustino Sarmiento

The overwhelmingly positive response to Whats on Your Mind Bill is nothing short of Miraculous!

We are in tears of joy! Our tattered rags, and cardboard flooring rendered damp from happiness - and its all thanks to you, readers! Lets get to it then, shall we;

This installment features Activist, Intellectual, Writer, and 7th President of Argentina, Domingo Faustino Sarmiento!




So Domingo, whats on your mind?

DFS: I have lost Chorizo! My heart is shattered.

WOYMB: Dude, that sucks? Did it fall in the grooves of the 'Q or something? Happens alllll the time, and its always the best looking piece, eh?

DFS: No you fool! Chorizo is my Dog - my Dachshund! My poor Chorizo is gone - slipped out of the back gate, in the cool night air - and I am weeping for him today, sir.

WOYMB: So you didn't lose any pork then? Man, that's a relief! You had me going there!

DFS: You are more concerned with a tube of meat, that an actual Dog? You are not a good person.

WOYMB: Well, the Dog is kinda like a tube of meat anyway, right? When you think about it....

DFS: I am not happy with you.

WOYMB: ...And plus, I wouldn't even worry too much about it - if he slipped out of your back gate, its pretty wild out there, and I'm sure he was eaten pretty quick by Wolves, you know?

DFS: You are either a terrible person, or extremely stupid.

WOYMB: So listen, have you got any sausage? I'm famished!!!

DFS [begins to weep]

No comments:

Post a Comment