Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jorge Eliécer Gaitán Ayala

Well, its February 2012. What does that mean to us, here at Whats On Your Mind Bill? Well, in the grand scheme of things: absolutely nothing.


A meaningless month - in an End Year - calls for only one thing; an interview with former populist movement leader, and Mayor of Bogota, the charismatic Jorge Eliecer Gaitan Ayala!!!




So Jorge, Whats on your mind?


JEGA: Have you a daughter?


WOYMB: Pardon me, Jorge?


JEGA: A daughter? Have you one? I have some questions that I need to ask her in a closet.


WOYMB: Well, I feel as though we're getting a little off topic here, right away. Can we perhaps discuss your political career? I gather it was quite something.


JEGA: Yes. I certainly was blessed with a gift for politics, for strategy, and for leadership. I am proud of my accomplishments, after all, they were also the accomplishments of the Colombian People. Now; can you describe your daughter to me in exact physical detail?


WOYMB: Fuck, Jorge! Please I'm trying to cond-


JEGA: Is her skin soft as linen? I feel as though it is...


WOYMB: Listen - I don't have a daughter. Can we keep on track please...


JEGA: That is a classic lie, from a person who holds possession of a Soft Angel. May I please talk to her in my quarters for the evening? I will tell her my tales of bravery and courage. She may then choose to engage my genitalia.


WOYMB: Holy fuck man, didn't you hear me?


JEGA: I will build for her a frolicking garden, for her to frolic in. She will smell of rose peddles in the evening hours, and our lust will be forever entwined.


WOYMB: Okay, Jorge. Ive got to head out. Thanks for the chance to talk, I really appreciate it.


JEGA: I will send to you one lock of her hair, to remember her by. This is my word...

No comments:

Post a Comment